I have had the opportunity to work with a number of wonderful students.
- Suman Chakraborty (co-advised with Andrew Nobel).
- Iain Carmichael (co-advised with Steve Marron).
- Xuan Wang (2009 – 2014). Co-advised with Amarjit Budhiraja. First job after grad school: postdoctoral fellow in probability at Georgia Tech. Currently a data scientist at Data Bricks.
Dissertation title: Some Asymptotic Problems for Dynamical Random Graphs.
- James Wilson (2010 – 2015). Co-advised with Andrew Nobel. Currently an Assistant Professor at the University of San Francisco.
Dissertation title: Statistical Analysis of Relational Data: Mining and Modeling Complex Networks.
- John Palowitch (2012 – 2017) Co-advised with Andrew Nobel. Google, San Francisco.
Dissertation title: Testing-based Community Detection Methods for Complex Networks
- Jimmy Jin (2012 – 2017) Co-advised with Andrew Nobel. Optimizely, San Francisco.
Dissertation title: Inhomogeneous Branching Processes: a Tale of two Networks